Beauty has always been a topic I was interested in. It has been a growing topic over the years and so many beauty trends have come and gone. When I think back to when I was in high school, wearing mink lashes and having perfect eyebrows were not a thing. I didn’t know what a skincare regimen was but now if you don’t have one it’s like you’re doomed for failure. Ha! That’s crazy, right?
I have had the opportunity to learn so many things by my desire to want to follow the newest beauty trend. It’s crazy to think I will be 25 this year and there are so many other beauty lessons yet for me to learn. One thing I always remember is that no matter what you see work for others, it may not work for you. So you have to find your own thing and stick to it.
Over the years, I have learned beauty lessons that I think every woman in her twenties should learn. Here are some things that have helped me:
- You don’t need every new product that comes out.
- Don’t make skincare harder than what it needs to be. Find out what works best for you.
- Challenging make up routines always gets easier with practice.
- Expensive brand names doesn’t always equal high quality.
- Inner beauty will always be better than a beat face.
- Quality over quantity.
- Become friends with natural ingredients both inside out.
- Find your signature scent.
- Start and stick to a regimen.
- Remove your makeup at night.
- Exfoliate at least 1-2 times a week.
I’m sure this list doesn’t stop here for some people. So, if there is any beauty lessons you’ve picked up while in your twenties, please share!